JOIN OUR TEAM
We are a growing small independent company selling natural bath and body products direct to customers and hotels/restaurants. The range (which continues to grow) is inspired by the beauty and therapeutic properties of plants and a love of the countryside.
Head of Sales & Marketing
(not remote) Office Based – Semley, Dorset SP7 9AW
Bramley is a well-established (founded in 2009), all-natural, eco-conscious, bath and body products brand, made locally in the South West. As well as the core range, there is also Little B for children, Digby for dogs and very recently Bramley Skin - a range of 24 new products.
Bramley appears in boutique hotels’ bathrooms around the country, sells direct on its own website and is in a few select retailers such as Fortnum & Mason and John Lewis.
The time has come to rapidly grow and focus the B2B (retail/ hospitality/ internationally) and B2C side of the business working in conjunction with our digital agency. You may be someone who has had a senior role in a marketing team but now wants to make their mark in a sector they are passionate about.
We've just completely refreshed the brand and our values include a passion for sustainability, inclusivity, risk-taking and creating a friendly and collaborative working environment.
We're looking for someone who:
- Lives reasonably local to our HQ in Semley, Dorset as we are a close-knit office based team
- Is skilled in strategic marketing planning and execution - you must be a doer as well as a planner as we are a small team
- Is self-motivated, with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic and an ability to lead
- Is experienced, with at least 5 years rapidly growing a luxury consumer brand through ecommerce, organic social media and in working with retailers and affiliate brands.
- Is self-starting and able to bring great ideas to the table
- Has an excellent understanding of all social media platforms
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to evaluate success, to be honest and able to learn from failure
- Has a passion for the sustainable skincare industry and it would be helpful to have experience in the luxury beauty products market
If you are passionate about beauty and wellness, have a proven relevant track record, are full of enthusiasm and energy, and ready to help lead a small lovely team to greater things than we would love to hear from you for an immediate start.
Salary depending on experience. Please apply using the form below.
We are committed to working to build and sustain an equitable and inclusive work environment where cultural diversity is celebrated and valued.